Skyhouse Community, Inc.
Formal Requestion for Exemption
Route 1, Box 156
Rutledge, MO 63563
March 1, 1997
Internal Revenue Service
[insert the proper IRS office from Form 8718 here]
Chicago, IL 60690
This letter is a formal request for an exemption ruling or determination letter for Skyhouse Community, Inc. under Section 501(d) of the Internal Revenue Code.
As per Rev. Proc. 72-5, please find enclosed in this submission copies of the following:
1. Skyhouse Community Articles of Incorporation, as submitted and accepted by the Secretary of State of Missouri
2. Skyhouse Community Bylaws, as approved by the Directors
3. Assets and liabilities as of date of filing, March 1, 1997. No previous accounting periods exist.
4. Receipts and expenditures for period of existence, January 1-March 1, 1997.
5. A written statement addressing the points raised in Rev. Proc. 72-5, Section 3-.01(5)
In addition, included are:
I. Skyhouse Statement of Spirituality
II. Notification of Assignment of EIN by IRS
III. Completed form 8718, User Fee for Exempt Organization Determination Letter Request
IV. A check (No. 160) for $465, attached to form 8718.
Under penalty of perjury, I have examined this application including accompanying statements and to the best of my knowledge and belief, it is true, correct, and complete.
Dated: March 1, 1997